This event is now over
1 day event with session ans panel discussion on OpenStack ecosystem and business around it.
Key take away :--
1. OpenStack foundation and what it means for the OpenStack project.
2. Used case from people who are using it in production.
3. Independent analyst take on OpenStack
4. Indian start-ups using OpenStack and building solutions around it.
5. Reshape your career with OpenStack.
6. Why OpenStack makes some people uneasy? - Panel discussion
The talks and the schedule can be found here
Please click http://bit.ly/UdUHGA for a detailed schedule of the event.
We are taking a 200 rupees entry fee which we will be donating to an NGO, we have limited 120 seats so kindly register soon. The event includes lunch and tea.
The sponsors for this event are:
OpenStack Foundation (http://openstack.org)
Kavit Munshi - +919712929850
Sajid Akhtar - +919742340983
Atul Jha - +918438282418
December 15, 2012
9:00 am to 5:00 pm
The Pride Hotel
93 Richmond Road